Carie saw this Elvis costume and wanted it for Bode but it was 100.00, too much for a Halloween outfit. So we first decided that if she asked 100 people for $1.00 she could buy the outfit. She took it as a challenge and to my mothers horror she asked a guy for a dollar and he gave it to her - too easy of a challenge so she stopped there. She was 1 for 1. We moved on to our second strategy. Roulette, We watched some people for about an hour, helped a lot of people win with our magic touch and lucky numbers so we decided to give it a whirl. Carie had $20.00 after a quick lesson from the dealer fellow we were off to a great start. We got up to 70.00 and then our luck changed, we did not know when to walk away. We lost all but 18.00 so needless to say Bode is not Elvis for Halloween. Carie did get up close and personal with Elvis though.
This is the outfit. The reason for our gamblin ways.
Mmmm. She really loves Elvis.
It's not Vegas without Elvis.
Mara's first plane. She was so good.
WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS STAYS IN VEGAS
Mara winning big.
We made a new friend at Walgreen's, it must have been our Fabulous Elvis hair.
Carie and I with our fancy new shades.
My idea of beer goggles.
5 comments:
Haha! It looks like you guys had way to much fun. Bummer about the Elvis costume, maybe next year! Love your beer goggles!
Wow...we really had an Elvis theme goin'. On a side note, I did not actually make contact with Elvis...that is some good photography there Geanie Beanie! Oh, and did you notice that I am holding a SPRITE in my hand...so we have proof that there was no hanky panky going on! The beer goggles kill me everytime. GO BOISE STATE!! Where's my $10??...hahahah
Looks like you had a fab time!! I love the beer gogs Geanie. They are soooooo you. :) Looks like Mara will fit right in with you when she is old enough. She has your beautiful smile (and your moms) that is so full of energy! I am glad you have such an awesome sister and mother. ;)
Looks like you had a fabulous time in Vegas! I love girls trips. They are so refreshing amd FUN! It was good to see you at Kings for 2 seconds. I miss hanging out. You crack me up. Your kids are so cute and growing up a ton.
what a fun trip! i love the pic of you and mara, you girls are so beautiful!
Post a Comment