Chris, Geanie, Taylor, Naeve, Daxton, Mara
he is such a cutie! Can't wait till you get to go see your little boy and hold him! Let me know if I can help in any way! Keep blogin!!!
Okay I totally think this little man fits so well into your family already. In some pics he looks just like Dax and in other he reminds me of Bode! Yeah 2 more weeks and he will be in your arms and 3 more weeks and I get to meet him. I can't wait :)
Oh what a cutie! He is going to have a great life in your family... what a lucky kid!
What a cutie! I can't wait for you guys to hurry and get him!!! Your in our prayers!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
he is such a cutie! Can't wait till you get to go see your little boy and hold him! Let me know if I can help in any way! Keep blogin!!!
Okay I totally think this little man fits so well into your family already. In some pics he looks just like Dax and in other he reminds me of Bode! Yeah 2 more weeks and he will be in your arms and 3 more weeks and I get to meet him. I can't wait :)
Oh what a cutie! He is going to have a great life in your family... what a lucky kid!
What a cutie! I can't wait for you guys to hurry and get him!!! Your in our prayers!
Post a Comment